9/22 BOOOOM!

This week Lars and I blew up Alka-Seltzer. We used 15 mils of water with a half a pill then a quarter then a whole one. we figured out the more usually makes it  explode quicker but not as high and usually less makes it explode slower but it goes a little bit higher. 

The reason why we did experimenting with Alka-Seltzer, It is to learn how chemical reactions work. we used the flagpole to measure how high up it went. we tried to catch it In the air,   it was fun to experiment with Alka-Seltzer I never did it before. my 3rd question is, what else can you use besides Alka-Seltzer to make it explode and how much mils of water are you supposed to use to make it go higher? And why do you have to use Alka-Seltzer For the experiment. What Else I liked is watching a video about that hopping mouse and how it could turn poison into a Pan killer the mouse is pretty much invincible I thought it was really cool.

Aidan blog 

One thought on “9/22 BOOOOM!”

1. Great job Aidan! You asked some really good questions. I don’t know if there is a set amount of water you are supposed to use to make it go higher because that is what you experiment was supposed to find out:). Also, Alka-Seltzer is a kind of medicine for upset stomachs and really isn’t made to blow up stuff:)