Biome taiga

This week we learned about biomes, I think biomes are really cool because of  their  nature  . The Taiga biome contains an animal called a Links it is like a cat mixed with a  tiger.   The Taiga biome is made up of a large area of woods  and snowy mountains.  I think it is really  cool that the Links  Live in north America  . There are more than 400 links in the world but, their numbers keep going up and going down unfortunately they are in danger of going extinct.  The links eat small animals such as pheasants and rodents  .   Links live in colder weather where it snows in North America.  The taiga biome is located below the tundra biome. The taiga biome is the worlds largest land  biome  this biome usually has  short wet summers and  Long winter. The Taiga biome  Forest contain fern and pine trees. I like the Taiga biome because it has a mix of Forrest and snow because nature is one of my favorite things.

5 thoughts on “Biome taiga”

1. Dear Aidan,
    Good blog! Those are some interesting Taiga biome facts! What is the main thing that is causing the lynx population to dwindle?
    From,
    Savannah

2. Aidan – this post is really well done. I can tell you learned a lot about your biome and that you enjoyed researching for facts. Your diorama was really artistically done and I appreciate the help you gave others:)

3. Dear Aidan,
    In your blog I can definitely tell that you really are interested in your biome. I learned about the Lynx and that they are endangered. I also saw that you worked hard and thought about what you were making (and writing). Good job Aidan! Did you like having the Taiga?
    -Audrey